Fruit Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nursery in Progress!

I have thought long and hard about what our baby girl's nursery will look like. I want it to be classy, calm, soothing, but still cute! After posting a few photos on facebook, a fellow pregnant momma gave me the ultimate compliment. She said my nursery is something she'd tag on pinterest. I believe my overly hormonal heart may have melted right there! My fellow January mommas are just the sweetest! (Word of caution: If you have not yet been seduced by the wonderfulness of pinterest, it is super addicting and amazing in everyway! It WILL consume lots of your time!)

Not very long ago, we finally decided it was time to get started. Our crib was just sitting in the room in a box, and it was time for it to go up! So in one rainy day, my amazing husband and I headed out to Lowes to buy paint, paint the room, and get the furniture up. This was not an easy task for me. It was so hard for me to make a decision and say THIS is the color!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We brought some back up for the crib assembly. The "soon-to-be-grandpa" was thrilled to help.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. After a minor issue trying to figure out the bottom drawer, it was fully assembled!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

On my next couple of days off from work, it was time to put the wall decal up! I am completely IN LOVE with our decal! If you are trying to decide whether or not to use one, go for it. It went on so much easier than I thought it would and it is just as easy to take down. We ordered ours from Etsy. If you are curious, let me know and I'll direct you to the actual Etsy shop.

This leads us to.........



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Now there is still LOTS to do, but it is really coming together. I can't wait to get curtains up. Oh and we have purchased the materials to make her mobile! I'm hoping it turns out just as perfect as I see it in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...